|RS202||四堂||一小時||上 門||2 or above||HK$1600|
RULES & REGULATIONS
PAYMENT OF FEES
– Tuition fee are payable when the enrolment is submitted. No Places are confirmed until full payment has been received. Also, tuition fee must be paid in the first class.
– We accept FPS(轉數快), bank transfer, PayMe, cash or cheque. Please make cheque payable to “Hefengtang Painting and Calligraphy Academy”.
– We regret that no refund can be arranged except in the event of a course being cancelled or oversubscribed.
– Make-up class will be provided if a class has to be cancelled due to the weather.
ARRANGEMENT FOR MAKE-UP CLASS
– Only one make-up class may be made per every 4 lessons regardless of the reason for the make-up. All make-up classes must be taken within 1 month from the date of the last lesson. Please contact our staff to arrange make-up classes.
– Make-up classes will be arranged for absence with leave. A notice of 48 hours is required for causal leave.
– From time to time, we will take pictures of students engaged in the activities. These pictures may be used in our website, social media or marketing brochures, etc. Some may be used for promotional purposes. If you do not want your or your child’s pictures to be used, please inform us in writing.
Personal Privacy Data
– Hefengtang Painting and Calligraphy Academy will retain your personal data which may include your name, contact number, mailing address and email for future communication and promotions (primarily through direct marketing) which may include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Hefengtang Painting and Calligraphy Academy course updates including new offerings and promotions;
2. Hefengtang Painting and Calligraphy Academy news or invitations to new classes, upcoming events; and
3. Information resources of interest such as relevant articles from experts.
If you no longer wish to receive such communication from Hefengtang Painting and Calligraphy Academy, you may request to unsubscribe by supplying your name, telephone and email address to us at [email protected].
– Typhoon Signal No. 1
– Typhoon Signal No. 3
– Red Rainstorm Warning is hoisted 2 hours before lesson starts
– Typhoon Signal no. 8 or above OR Black Rainstorm Warning is in force
• If signal withdraw 2 hours before class, all classes will resume as usual.
• We regret that refund will not be provided due to the weather. However, make-up class will be arranged due to the weather.
• Should you have any enquiries, please contact Hefengtang Painting and Calligraphy Academy at 5226 6032. Thank you!
FOLLOW US FOR INSTANT NEWS